Now 50% Scholarship Available for 2022 Spring Program. Closing Deadline is 1 October, 2021
3 Month Executive Diploma Program
I Module Choice: Leadership, Human Resources Management, Coaching & Project Management
II Module Choice: Peacebuilding, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), Mediation, Conflicts Management, International Security & Law
Call for Participants 2022
Program Starting Choice: 1 April, 2022 for Spring Program & 1 October, 2022 for Winter Program
Application Deadline: 10 February, 2022 for Spring Program & 10 August, 2022 for Winter Program
Scholarship Deadline: 1 December, 2021 for Spring Program & 15 June, 2022 for Winter Program
Duration: 1 April - 30 June, 2022 for Spring Program & 1 October - 26 December, 2022 for Winter Program
Program Venue: Basel, Switzerland Language: English
Daily Class Hours: 09.00 - 16.00 Class Days: MO, TU & WE
Accommodation: Shared or Single rooms available upon request Study Type: On Campus
- Participation Fee: 13500EUR / 3 Month Module
- Furnished Single Room Accommodation Expenses: 1200 - 1500EUR / month
Our new designed 3 Month Executive Diploma Program with the special instruction focus to give the participants valuable education, wide professional experience and fruitful network which graduates can apply their gained skills to build successful worldwide career in state, private and public sectors in numerous positions as Manager, Program Coordinator, Human Resources Officer, Case Manager, Mediator, Public Relations Manager, Mentor, Coacher, Arbitrator and etc. relevant jobs in middle, senior and executive level positions.
One of the main goals of the Executive Diploma program is teaching to participants in-depth of leadership, problems-solving skills and covering understanding of real-world working life conditions to enable them to negotiate, mediate, manage and resolve any kind of conflicts to foster right decision-making processes.
This Diploma Program is not only useful for the young employees or middle level position employees to get the new skills, as well essential to the Managers and Directors too to refresh they knowledge which already learned long time before.
Through Diploma Program we are offering participants 2 different Module Choices with various topics and program starting time. This is advantageous possibility for potential applicants to select the desired 1 or 2 Module types and desired starting time due to the available time in case of applicant working or studying in other places.
Another privilege is class days only surrounding 3 working days per week which creating suitable environment for participants wide free time to travel or research or participate in other useful events and programs or spend more free time with their friends, partners and family members while studying 3 Month Executive Diploma Program.
Additional advantages of our program participants will be chance to visit the local-regional institution/s as well as we will invite guest speakers to share and talk their real work life experience.
Graduation Executive Diploma could be another superiority for you as successful door towards joining PhD, Fellowship or Research programs in the relevant spheres.
Our trainers and speakers not only will share with you about the knowledge and skills also about their company, network and career life success stories which could be valuable factors for you to consider in catching your own new dreamed career.
Executive Diploma Program offer lectures and classes via non-formal, interactive and practical methods include lectures, group games, case studies, practical simulation cases, trainer/participant experience exchange, individual-group presentations, simulation fames, role plays, short move presentations, discussions, self-assessments, self/group reflections, success stories telling and etc. methodologies by the experienced teachers with professional and academic background.
While studying as part of 3 Month Executive Diploma program you will be also chance to join other IPD planned international programs under discounted participation fee.
Before receiving Diploma every participants should prepare Graduation Paper (min. 10 pages) your education output that reflects your personal interests, research, contribution, suggestions and career aspirations.
Consequently, as you can clearly see that your payment for right program education is the real investment and contribution for your future successful career life opportunities and building new valuable worldwide network.
I Modul Choice: Leadership, Human Resources Management, Coaching & Project Management
- Leadership, Personnel Administration & Team Management
- Human Resource Management: Strategic Roles, Responsibilities & Recruitment Process
- Talents Development, Employee Performance Management & Successful Employee Motivation
- Management Employee Integration, Planning Gender, Diversity Management & Inclusion & Cross-Cultural Awareness
- Coaching, Mentoring & Case Management
- Leadership Culture, Social Responsibility, Ethics & Trust Building
- Presentation Skills, Advocacy, Public Relations & Capacity Building
- Time Management, Strategic Project Planning, Writing & Management
- Effective Conflicts Prevention, Management & Resolution
II Modul Choice: Peacebuilding, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), Mediation, Conflicts Management, International Security & Law
- Peacebuilding, Peacekeeping & Non-Violence Actions
- Interreligious & Interfaith Dialogue
- Mediation & Negotiation Skills
- Effective Conflicts Prevention, Management & Resolution
- Environment Base Conflicts, Global Mining & Human Rights
- Trauma, Healing, Reconciliation & Forgiveness
- Presentation Skills, Working with Media, Advocacy, Public Relations & Capacity Building
- International Law (Criminal Law or Migration Law or Commercial Law) & Justice
- Arbitration, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Litigation
- Election, Anti-Corruption & Transparency
- Diplomacy, International Security, Disarmament & International Relations
Why Basel as Ideal Venue for Study
- Basel is a home city of oldest university (more than 550 years) of Switzerland and there have plenty research, innovation and teaching institutions in different spheres
- Existence of many world leading multinational companies in the pharmacy, law, agrochemicals, medical engineering, IT, logistics, finance and communications fields
- Basel is essential location in Europe which connect South Europe with North Europe, East Europe with West Europe by rail, plane (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg), ship, tram, bus and auto roads
- Basel located at the heart of Europe where France, Germany and Switzerland all meet which also makes easy of daily visiting more people from neighbour countries with using of convenient public transport
- Existence of plenty hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres, cinemas, green parks and shopping places gives opportunity to the guest of the Basel city to spend comfortable and enjoyable time
- Hotel guests in Basel can use the city's public transport free-of-charge with their BaselCard. This card also allows to the guest to enter many public places with 50% discount and free surfing on the guest WiFi
- Visiting of Zoo in Basel which is oldest Zoo in Switzerland
- Basel is the safe place for visit and it`s gives positive feeling while talking with friendly and hospitable local people
- Walking in Rhine riverside could relax and gives you fabulous time
- Basel is well-known as Football Capital of Switzerland
A broad range of the interested applicants from various countries within the below mentioned fields can apply to the 3 Month Executive Diploma program
- Representatives of Government Institutions, Diplomatic Missions and Courts
- Representatives of Business Institutions and Private Sector
- Representatives of Religious Organizations and Political Parties
- Representatives of IOs, INGOs and Local NGOs
- Representatives of Universities, Schools, Academic Staff, Researchers and Students
- Representatives of Media Institutions
- Managers, Lawyers, Mediators, Coachers, Mentors and Peacebuilders
- Other interested individuals
Alumni Participants of IPD Programs represented State Institutions, Embassies, Private Institutions, Universities, Swiss Government, Australian Government, Romanian Government, UK Government, European Union, European Investment Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Union, United Nations, UNWOMEN, IOM, UNDP, UNICEF, ICRC, NPAID, Peace Brigades International, Soros Foundation, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Welthungerhilfe, Save the Children and etc. institutions and also individuals (Students, Researchers, Philanthropists, Trainers, Teachers, Scientists, Activists, Journalists and etc.).
To Be Sending Organisation
We invite state, private, public and academic institutions from different countries to send their individual or group students to our short- or long-term academic programs. If your organization is interested in a partnership, we welcome your proposal by email.
Scholarship & Discounts
IPD offers support for most needed potential students and alumni in the form reduced the tuition fees.
If you wish to request discounted tuition fee amount, please write your request briefly via email before or during the application submission period.
Unfortunately, IPD scholarship program does not cover the whole amount of tuition fee expenses, but we have following Discount Opportunities.
- Registration and Payment Until 1 December, 2021 & 15 June, 2022: 10% Discount is Available
- 10% discount for Alumni of IPD programs
- 10% discount for paying together with group of participants (More than 2 person)
- 10% discount for Annual ProPeace Members (For registration please visit www.ipdinstitute.ch)
Application Deadline & Admission Procedure Step by Step
Interested students need to send the filled application in WORD format as well as a CV and scanned Passport Page (Only photo page) by email to email@example.com no later than 10 February, 2022 for Spring Program & 10 August, 2022 for Winter Program. Please label your documents as “NAME” “SURNAME” “COUNTRY” “DOCUMENT NAME”.
1. The student submits a filled application in WORD format with a CV and scanned passport page by the deadline
2. The student will receive an invoice to start the payment of the requested tuition fee amount
3. When the requested fee has been transferred to the bank account provided, the student will receive an invitation letter via email. If visa application process is required, we will send the invitation letter by email to the relevant embassy.
NOTE: We strongly advice students to submit the filled application as soon as possible, particularly if they require a visa to enter Switzerland or those who are and who in need of more financial documentation for his/her education.
Cancellation Rules & Procedure
Please note that after submission of the application in any case of the participation cancellation till the
- Minimum 20 calendar days before the program starts there will be 50% cancellation fee amount of paid tuition fee + bank transfer and exchange rates costs will be extra charge
- 10 - 19 calendar days before the program starts there will be 80% cancellation fee amount of paid tuition fee + bank transfer and exchange rates costs will be extra charge
- 9 calendar days before the program starts there will be no refund from paid tuition fee.
Participant responsible to inform IPD directly by email or post about his/her participation cancellation.
Bank Account Information to Transfer the Tuition Fee
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH 27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
Be Our Sponsor
- For Individual Donation: 10EUR and above
- For Organizational Donation: 50EUR and above
- To be Bronze Sponsor: 1000EUR and above
- To be Silver Sponsor: 5000EUR and above
- To be Gold Sponsor: 10000EUR and above
- To be Platinum Sponsor: 20000EUR and above
- To be Diamond Sponsor: 30000EUR and above
Please visit our website and download the respective file to get more information on Donation & Gift Registration & Conditions.
Mr. Fakhrinur Huseynli
Institute for Peace & Dialogue, IPD
Address: Ryffstrasse 23,
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Cell number / WhatsApp: +41 76 431 61 70
Follow us on Facebook
We are looking forward to receive your application soon and welcome you in our
3 Month Executive Diploma Program