in Human Resources Management & Conflict Resolution
Call for Students for 2021 - 2022 Intake (On Campus or Online)
Duration: 1 Year
Program Starts: 1 October, 2021
Application Deadline: 1 June, 2021
Study Type: On Campus or Online (Upon request)
Accommodation: Shared or Single rooms available
School Holiday: 25 December - 1 February, 2021
Program Venue: Basel, Switzerland
Classes: 20 Modules - 75 Class Days - 225 Class Hours
Class Days: MO, TU & WE
Daily Class Hours: 09.00 - 12.30
Scholarship: Available until 25 March, 2021
- Tuition Fee: 21500EUR (On Campus Study)
- Tuition Fee: 19800EUR (Online Study)
- Furnitured Accommodation Expenses: 1000 - 1500EUR / month
- Graduation Research Project Writing Supervision & Diploma Certification Fee: 580EUR
Human capital is the core functional part of every organization and invaluable asset for achieving long-term business successes, innovations and growing, because of company and organizations achieve successes through its talented people. Nowadays strategic and successful Human Resources Management is one of the essential factors to succeed competitive advantages between the partners and competitors, fostering positive and efficient company culture and working toward helping an organization achieve its goals.
Today’s human resources leadership plays a critical role in talents involvement, moderation efficient and effective hierarchical recruitment process, staff management, ensure a positive candidate selection experience, better understand of employment relationships, increasing general morale of employees, strategic partnership, organizational development, support and oversees all HR related activities within the country, region or field operation, manage and support the complete employee lifecycle, identify tailored and value-adding solutions, further development of employment strategy due to the company new market demands and increase employee productivity through creating convenient places to work together.
In most of the HR related vacancy positions one of the main job requirements is availability of education background in Human Resources field. A diploma is a type of academic document that is meant to give credibility to a studen`s proficiency in a particular subject. If you are a person highly interested to be a valuable HR professional with strong advantages or if you are an HR specialist looking to manage tasks at a more strategic management level then this 1 yearly Executive Diploma program is your dreamed career path place.
Executive Diploma program is so profitable and useful for students who is looking for study place to develop or refresh the professional, academic & research knowledge, build new worldwide friendship and network in the relevant spheres. Students will have access to expert knowledge and hands-on experience as all our teachers are specialists with years of experience academically and professionally in their respective fields.
On the same time if you are currently working as HR professionals, but you obtained academic degree from other subjects then our HRM & CR Diploma Program is also nice opportunity for you as continuing education and learning new skills relevant to your current job profile.
One of the goal of the our Executive Diploma program in HRM & CR is teaching to students in-depth problems-solving skills and covering understanding of real-world working life conditions to enable them to negotiate, mediate, manage and resolve any kind of conflicts as HR Professional and foster right decision-making processes.
Additional advantages of our program students will be chance to visit the local-regional institution/s as well as we will invite guest speakers to share and talk their work life experience. Our trainers and speakers not only will share with you about the knowledge and skills also about their company, network and career life success stories which could be valuable factors for you to consider in catching your own new dreamed career.
Graduation Executive Diploma in HRM & CR could be another superiority for you as successful door towards joining PhD, Fellowship or Research programs in the relevant spheres.
Executive Diploma program in HRM & CR offer lectures and classes via non-formal, interactive and practical methods include lectures, group games, case studies, practical simulation cases, individual-group presentations, short move presentations, discussions, self-assessments, self/group reflections, success stories telling and etc. methodologies by the experienced teachers with professional and academic background. Participation in all Modules is mandatory to get Diploma.
As part of our Executive Diploma program you will be also chance to join other IPD annual international programs which these events bring together valuable people from many countries and institutions.
Our last Module dedicated to receiving your Graduation Research Project as your education output related to HRM & CR field that reflects your personal interests and career aspirations.
Consequently, as you can clearly see that your payment for right program education is the real investment for your future career life opportunities. In our contemporary world its fact that HRM & CR programs is one of the demandable programs.
When we designed program weekly class days and hours, we also thought about creating environment for potential students to able them continue job positions while studying Executive Diploma program.
Executive Diploma in HRM & CR will equip and enrich you with the following solid and broad professional and educational skills
- you will have experience on managing different internal and external stakeholders, easily understand, adapt and be part of the local and international contemporary HR markets, how to be responsible for providing a sound, well-managed, responsive and efficient organization-wide Human Resources Management strategy, Administration works and global HR advisory services
- to be strong candidate for Human Resources Management positions to reinforce organizational productivity, employers branding and quality of services
- be able to monitor and report to management on projects progresses, learning requirements for all functional areas
- to be responsible as HR specialist on making strong ethical, social judgments, effective organizational & economical decisions
- knowing the strategic role of HR manager on finding, attracting, recruiting, hiring, retaining & wellbeing of national and global talents
- designing, review and realization of various personal development capacity building trainings, career development programs & conduct briefings on career conversations, conflict management, coaching and mentoring skills, motivation, mentoring, stimulation incentive & compensation types
- knowing deeply how to support employees in their every career stage, creating transparent, fair, confidential and safe workplace & building useful long-term partnerships
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills with high level of confidentiality to understand the needs of the business and plans, be able to prevent, quickly solve and mediate of difficult management issues, handle organizational & employee’s problems on time and effectively, to make better employee-employee & employee-leadership relations, improve the employee engagements
- be able actively supporting employees while conforming to internal policies and labor laws, ensuring change management and adoption of new process and tools, restraint and contribute to the mentoring and career counselling services for all staff
- sufficient knowledge on monthly, quarterly & yearly accurate budget reviews, salary review & bonus calculation process, payroll system, social insurances, pension fund, regulations and Labor Law
- be able to define and implement of career path, further development action plans, policies and road maps of HR to ensure continuous improvement of HR function
- be able strategically advice to Managers covering all stages of the employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding
- excellent experience on managing the interactions with relevant labor-related authorities and providers, HR communications and reporting process
Designed Executive Diploma program gives the students valuable education, wide professional experience and fruitful network which graduates can immediately apply their gained human resources management and conflict resolution skills in numerous industries to build their future career worldwide level in state, private and public sectors as Human Resources Officer, Manager, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Mediator, International Managers and Public Relations Manager, Mentor, Coacher and in etc. relevant jobs. With the designed special instruction and education under this Executive Diploma program graduates can go on to work in middle, senior and executive level positions in human resources jobs.
Module 1: Effective Conflicts Prevention, Management & Resolution - 18 Hours
Module 2: Strategic Leadership, Personnel Administration, Team & Trust Building - 18 Hours
Module 3: Strategic Human Resource Management: Main Roles, Responsibilities & Discipline of HR - 18 Hours
Module 4: Strategic HR Process Designing, Innovation, Work Design, Time Management & Recruitment Planning - 9 Hours
Module 5: Resume Review, Interviewing & Selection - 9 Hours
Module 6: Successful Recruitment, Contract Process & Work Permit - 9 Hours
Module 7: Comprehensive Dialogue with Employee, Management Employee Integration, Planning Gender, Diversity Management in Workplace & Inclusion, Tolerance & Cross-Cultural Awareness, - 9 Hours
Module 8: Employee Performance Management & Assessment, Successful Employee Motivation & Retention Plan Management - 9 Hours
Module 9: Types of Compensation Strategy, Payroll, Tax Exemptions & Benefits - 9 Hours
Module 10: Leadership Culture, Social Responsibility & Ethics - 9 Hours
Spring Term: Starts 1 February and Ends 30 May - 108 hours
Module 11: Strategic Talents Development, Personal Training & Succession Planning - 9 Hours
Module 12: Change Management, Departmental Cooperation, Organizational Behavior & Development, Productivity, Employers Branding and Quality of Service - 18 Hours
Module 13: International Labor Relations & Strategic Cooperation with Recruitment Agencies, Relevant Labor-Related Authorities, Insurance Companies, Tax Administrations & Providers - 9 Hours
Module 14: Swiss Social Insurances, Absence Management, Year-end Work, Pension Fund, Regulations, Swiss Social & Labor Law, Employee Health Management, Occupational & Workplace Safety - 18 Hours
Module 15: Trauma Healing, Reconciliation & Happiness in Workplace - 9 Hours
Module 16: Presentation Skills, Advocacy, Public Policy & Public Relations - 9 Hours
Module 17: Mediation & Negotiation Skills - 18 Hours
Module 18: Coaching & Mentoring - 9 Hours
Module 19: Arbitration, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Litigation - 9 Hours
Module 20: Graduation Research Project Writing & Submission
Why Basel as Ideal Venue for Study
- Basel is a home city of oldest university (more than 550 years) of Switzerland and there have plenty research, innovation and teaching institutions in different spheres
- Existence of many world leading multinational companies in the pharmacy, law, agrochemicals, medical engineering, IT, logistics, finance and communications fields
- Basel is essential location in Europe which connect South Europe with North Europe, East Europe with West Europe by rail, plane (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg), ship, tram, bus and auto roads
- Basel located at the heart of Europe where France, Germany and Switzerland all meet which also makes easy of daily visiting more people from neighbour countries with using of convenient public transport
- Existence of plenty hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres, cinemas, green parks and shopping places gives opportunity to the guest of the Basel city to spend comfortable and enjoyable time
- Hotel guests in Basel can use the city's public transport free-of-charge with their BaselCard. This card also allows to the guest to enter many public places with 50% discount and free surfing on the guest WiFi
- Visiting of Zoo in Basel which is oldest Zoo in Switzerland
- Basel is the safe place for visit and it`s gives positive feeling while talking with friendly and hospitable local people
- Walking in Rhine riverside could relax and gives you fabulous time
- Basel is well-known as Football Capital of Switzerland
A broad range of the interested applicants from various countries within the below mentioned fields can apply to the Executive Diploma program
- Employees of Human Resources Management Division, Talent Outreach & Acquisition Section, Recruitment & Postings Section, Personnel Administration & Payroll Section, Performance Management Unit, Career Management Support Section, Policy Managers, Public Relations Manager, Employee Relationship Managers, Staff Health and Welfare Service and Global Learning Centre as well as with HQ Divisions and the Bureaus
- Representatives of Government Institutions, Diplomatic Missions and Courts
- Representatives of Business Institutions and Private Sector
- Representatives of Religious Organizations and Political Parties
- Representatives of IOs, INGOs and Local NGOs
- Representatives of Universities, Schools, Academic Staff, Researchers and Students
- Representatives of Media Institutions
- Managers, Lawyers, Mediators, Coachers, Mentors and Peacebuilders
- Other interested individuals
Alumni Participants of IPD Programs represented State Institutions, Embassies, Private Institutions, Universities, Swiss Government, Australian Government, Romanian Government, UK Government, European Union, European Investment Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Union, United Nations, UNWOMEN, IOM, UNDP, UNICEF, ICRC, NPAID, Peace Brigades International, Soros Foundation, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Welthungerhilfe, Save the Children and etc. institutions and also individuals (Students, Researchers, Philanthropists, Trainers, Teachers, Scientists, Activists, Journalists and etc.).
To Be Sending Organisation
We invite state, private, public and academic institutions from different countries to send their individual or group students to our short- or long-term academic programs. If your organization is interested in a partnership, we welcome your proposal by email.
Scholarship & Discounts
IPD offers support for most needed potential students in the form reduced the tuition fees.
If you wish to request discounted tuition fee amount, please write your request briefly via email before or during the application submission period.
Unfortunately, IPD scholarship program does not cover the whole amount of tuition fee expenses, but we have following Early Bird Discount Opportunities.
- Registration and Payment Until 25 March, 2021: 20% Discount is Available
- Registration and Payment Until 5 May, 2021: 10% Discount is Available
- Payment as a Group of Students (More than 2 students): 10% Discount is Available
- Alumni of IPD Programs: 10% Discount is Available.
Application Deadline & Admission Procedure Step by Step
Interested students need to send the filled application in WORD format as well as a CV and scanned Passport Page (Only photo page) by email to email@example.com no later than 1 June, 2021. Please label your documents as “NAME” “SURNAME” “COUNTRY” “DOCUMENT NAME”.
1. The student submits a filled application in WORD format with a CV and scanned passport page by the deadline
2. The student will receive an invoice to start the payment of the requested tuition fee amount
3. When the requested fee has been transferred to the bank account provided, the student will receive an invitation letter via email. If visa application process is required, we will send the invitation letter by email to the relevant embassy.
NOTE: We strongly advice students to submit the filled application as soon as possible, particularly if they require a visa to enter Switzerland or those who are and who in need of more financial documentation for his/her education.
Cancellation Rules & Procedure
Please note that after submission of the application in any case of the participation cancellation till the starting of Executive Diploma program, there will be 50% cancellation fee amount of paid tuition fee + bank transfer and exchange rates costs will be extra charge.
Participation cancellation after beginning of the Executive Diploma program, there will be no refund.
Bank Account Information to Transfer the Tuition Fee
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH 27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
Be Our Sponsor
- For Individual or Organizational Donation: 50EUR and above
- To be Bronze Sponsor: 1000EUR and above
- To be Silver Sponsor: 5000EUR and above
- To be Gold Sponsor: 10000EUR and above
- To be Platinum Sponsor: 20000EUR and above
- To be Diamond Sponsor: 30000EUR and above
We have various designed privilegies and opportunities for our Sponsors. To get more information and to become Sponsor of IPD programs and events please contact with us by email.
Mr. Fakhrinur Huseynli
Institute for Peace & Dialogue, IPD
Address: Ryffstrasse 23,
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Cell number / WhatsApp: +41 76 431 61 70
We are looking forward to receive your application soon and welcome you in our
Executive Diploma Program