Year End Giving Donation for World Peace & Education / Donate Now & Make Others Happy Too
Dear respected Philanthropists, Sponsors, Donors & Charity Organizations
First of all we are giving our deep thanks to all our trustful partners and sponsors supported by heart IPD educational, charity and philanthropic activities during 2019 year and helped us to promote charity, peace, human rights, humanitarian aid, global security and friendship.
2020 is coming to a close soon, but you still have plenty of time to make your 2020 Year End Giving Donation. Your support is very important to us to make positive difference and changes to promote peace and charity in the world and make others happy too.
Institute for Peace & Dialogue, IPD is one of the leading organizations in Switzerland which offer traditional and annual educational-research programs about peacebuilding, human rights, conflict resolution, intercultural & interreligious dialogue, security, human resources management, mediation & leadership.
IPD is a non-profit, non-commercial, non-political and non-religious international organization.
As we know everyone has the right, strong dreams and needs to get education. But unfortunately, everyone hasn’t existed sufficient financial sources to be part of qualitative education and research programs in home country, in abroad and particularly in Switzerland.
Every year IPD call potential Philanthropists, Sponsors, Donors & Charity Organizations to join our traditional Year End Giving Donation Campaign which makes us again strong to support most needed people to participate in our educational and research activities and support institutional development of IPD.
Particularly during the Coronavirus Pandemic period our organization got huge financial damage & your kind financial assistance to our institution and its activities is highly appreciated.
Additionally, our website has every month 15000-23000 visitors from all over the world countries which could be effective for promotion of your activities and particularly your institutional positive image towards supporting Charity, Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropic initiatives.
We strongly believe that you and your other Philanthropist colleagues will make positive decision to be one of our Sponsor for 2021 year for we can also share and spread your philanthropic and humanitarian supports. On the same time IPD offer various attractive below stated benefits and privileges for its valuable sponsors.
Through your donation the received money will be used for the following initiatives & expenses
- Designing, development & realization of new innovative & productive educational programs
- Humanitarian & charitable activities
- Cultural activities & events
- Promotion of Charity, Peace, Human Rights & Tolerance in world-wide level
- Scholarship for the most needed participants to join our short-long term Educational and Research programs
- Realization of projects and activities in other world countries
- Publication of promotional & educational materials
- Institutional development & administrative expenses of IPD
- Opening modern international Education, Research & Resource Center in Basel city
Deep thanks for your Donation / Herzlichen Dank für Ihre Spende / Merci profond pour votre don / Muchas gracias por tu donación
Benefits & Privileges for Sponsors: Please download the following document to get more information
- For Individual Donation: 10EUR and above
- For Organizational Donation: 50EUR and above
- To be Bronze Sponsor: 1000EUR and above
- To be Silver Sponsor: 5000EUR and above
- To be Gold Sponsor: 10000EUR and above
- To be Platinum Sponsor: 20000EUR and above
- To be Diamond Sponsor: 30000EUR and above
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH 27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
Institute for Peace and Dialogue, IPD / Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Address: Ryffstrasse 23,
4056 Basel, Switzerland
T. / W. +41 76 431 6170
If you have any problem to contact with us via your office email, then please try to write us via your personal email or fill the online contact formular or via Skype and
inform your IT Department about the technical problem.