BaselEduCa Expo 2021 - 4th International Education & Career Exhibition
Venue: Markthalle Basel, Switzerland
Expo Dates: 23 - 24 November, 2021 (09:00 - 18:00)
Early Bird Application Deadline: 1 September, 2021
Final Application Deadline: 11 October, 2021
Entrance is Free for Visitors
Confirmed Presentation by Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition (Registration via email confirmation is mandatory)
We have already confirmed exhibitors from Switzerland, USA, Canada, Austria, Germany, Czechia, Belgium, UK,
Netherlands, Malta, Italy & France
We are glad introducing you our 4th BaselEduCa Expo - International Education and Career Exhibition in the heart of Europe.
It will be pleasure for us to host state, public, private and educational institutions, as well interested individuals or groups working or promoting any kind of educational, exchange and career services and products. Confirmed exhibitors could order small (4sqm. Area) or bigger space depending on they participation wish. Its possible to participate and book any size of expo space for Onsite or Remote type (without sending representative) as an exhibitor.
Besides the offered space, table and chairs Exhibitors could bring they promotional expo stands, equipment and roll up banners to construct in the expo space to make the organisation or company more attractive and informative for visitors and guests.
You can find all the price list, participation fee and offered space types in the Infopack to join as an Exhibitor or Sponsor or Presenter during the Exhibition period. But if exhibitors wish to book more big area then should state it in the filled application form for we calculate new participation fee includes the additional desired space area too.
All the confirmed exhibitors of 4th BaselEduCa Expo will get 10% discount opportunity to join the next exhibition events in Basel.
Up today through implementation of previous EduCa Expo events participated well-known Institutions as exhibitor from 30 countries and we strongly wish to grow this beautiful initiative year by year to surround more countries, exhibitors, partners and visitors.
Held annually, BaselEduCa 2021 event provides its visitors and guests worldwide scholarships, fellowships, language courses, summer camps, trainings, study trips, job opportunities, degree and non-degree programs, internships, exchange programs as well gifts/souvenirs, networking & fruitful partnership opportunities.
As we know international exhibitions plays essential role as a best working platform and strategic factor in the marketing, communications, public relations, investor relations, fundraising, sponsorship, networking and recruitment strategy of any company and organizations which there haven’t any alternative similar ways to meet the potential partners, suppliers and customers face to face for negotiation the mutual opportunities and achieving successful business in both international and local markets.
Through BaselEduCa Expo 2021 event we are striving to equip all our exhibitors and visitors with common space and environment to meet each other for future possible cooperation, to get info on first-hand study, training, exchange and career opportunities in national and international level and also to enlighten the minds of a large audience with new horizon of worldwide possibilities.
Another advantage of taking part in an exhibition is that we believe most of the visitors and guests use the obtained information from exhibitions when making decisions about applying or buying certain programs, goods or services, exhibition is the ideal place to know closely the demand for offered new products or services and to observe your competitor’s strategy.
Why Basel as Ideal Venue for Exhibition?
- Basel is a home city of oldest university (more than 550 years) of Switzerland and there have plenty research, innovation and teaching institutions in different spheres
- Existence of many world leading multinational companies in the pharmacy, law, agrochemicals, medical engineering, IT, logistics, finance and communications fields
- Basel is essential location in Europe which connect South Europe with North Europe, East Europe with West Europe by rail, plane (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg), ship, tram, bus and auto roads
- Basel located at the heart of Europe where France, Germany and Switzerland all meet which also makes easy of daily visiting more people from neighbour countries with using of convenient public transport
- Existence of plenty hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres, cinemas, green parks and shopping places gives opportunity to the guest of the Basel city to spend comfortable and enjoyable time
- Hotel guests in Basel can use the city's public transport free-of-charge with their BaselCard. This card also allows to the guest to enter many public places with 50% discount and free surfing on the guest WiFi
- Visiting of Zoo in Basel which is oldest Zoo in Switzerland
- Basel is the safe place for visit and it`s gives positive feeling while talking with friendly and hospitable local people
- Walking in Rhine riverside could relax and gives you fabulous time
- Basel is well-known as Football Capital of Switzerland
Who can Attend the exhibitor?
- Governmental Institutions, Ministries and Departments working or offering educational, exchange, scholarship, research and career programs
- Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Recruitment Agencies, HR Companies, Consulting Offices and Career Building Providers offering full or part time Jobs, Volunteership, Internship, Traineeship and Fellowship programs
- Language and Foundation Course Centers
- Apprenticeship Institutions, Vocational Education Provider and Training Centers
- Study Abroad Agencies, Consultant Companies, Exchange and Study Programs Providers
- Early year age education program providers, secondary and high schools
- Summer and Winter Schools Program providers
- Diplomatic missions and Embassies/Consulates in Switzerland
- INGOs ,NGOs, Clubs and Associations working or offering educational, exchange, scholarship, research and career programs
- Foundations and Philanthropies working or offering educational, exchange, scholarship, research and career programs
- Companies and Commercial Institutions working or offering educational, exchange, scholarship, research and career programs
- Research Institutes and Techno Parks
- Distant Education program providers
- Companies producing and selling School, laboratory, technology or stationary materials, accessories and equipment
- Presenters of New Scientific Technologies and Innovation
- Academic papers, education materials, teaching methodologies, books, magazines and research publishing presenters
- Individual trainers, consultants, coachers and Mediators
- Teaching games/Software/apps, musical instruments, drawing, gymnastic and sports Equipment.
- Presenters of software, apps and special programs for HR, Team Development and Management
- Office and library furniture, security systems and lighting system Providers
- Hotels and Centers offering seminar, conference and working venues
- Mass Medi
- Others thinks are eligible to be exhibitor
Exhibitors can Gain Benefits Through
- Introducing and promoting the educational programs and career opportunities to Visitors
- Embracing the opportunity of B2B coaching and meeting with Swiss and international Exhibitors and guests
- Finding talented and high-motivated students, employees, volunteers, researchers and scientific fellows
- Exploring and building new partnership ties with local and international state, public, private and academic institutions.
- Booking presentation space at BaselEduCa Expo
Promotion of BaselEduCa Expo 2021
- Regular Expo advertisement in Facebook
- Advertisement in Wall Banner in front of the Markthalle Basel
- Advertisement in A0 Wall Poster
- Advertisement in IPD Website
- Advertisement in Markthalle Basel website
- Advertisement in Local Public Media
- Advertisement in public places like libraries, shopping places, centers and organisations
- Advertisement in other events organized in Basel
- Advertisement via regular invitation to state, public and private institutions, individuals include also universities, schools, colleges, language courses, exchange event organisers and etc.
- Advertisement during the all IPD events and programs in Basel
- Advertisement in IPD promotional materials
- Street advertisement nearby Markthalle Basel
All promotional & advertising materials regarding the exhibition will be published in English. However exhibitors could bring and promote the programs which taught in any languages.
- Application form for exhibitors in WORD file format
- Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format
- Exhibitor advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF A5 Format (Upon Request) Please see the in below the price list for extra Services.
Participation Fee for Exhibitors for 2 Expo Days
A) Early Bird Application Fee (1 September, 2021)
- 1550EUR for 4 sqm. (2 x 2 m) space
- 2300EUR for 9 sqm. (3 x 3 m) space
- 3000EUR for 12 sqm. (3 x 4 m) space
B) Final Application Fee (11 October, 2021)
- 1750EUR for 4 sqm. (2 x 2 m) space
- 2550EUR for 9 sqm. (3 x 3 m) space
- 3250EUR for 12 sqm. (3 x 4 m) space
C) The cost of Remote Participation is 700EUR (4 sqm. space) and includes the following: registration fee, promotion in exhibition catalogue and banner, dissemination of advertising materials in separate table.
Its also possible to order bigger space than 4sqm. and participate via remote way (Without sending representative) in case of Exhibitor could not be able to send the delegate to the exhibition place.
Participation Fee Includes
- Exhibition space for the exhibitor (More space is possible upon request)
- Lunch during expo period for 2 exhibitor representatives (More representatives possible upon request)
- Coffee, tea & water during expo period for 2 exhibitor representatives (More representatives possible upon request)
- Exhibitors name and logo in exhibition banners and posters
- Participation as guest in BaselEduCa Expo Presentation
- Invitation letter for participation of 2 representatives (More representatives possible upon request)
- Basic fair equipment upon requested expo space (1 - 4 tables, 4 - 8 chairs, table clothes, name badges)
- Promotion in A5 format Exhibition Catalogue (name, logo, contact details and brief introduction: maximum 100 word).
- Registration fee
- Power supply and electrical consumption
- High speed accessible WiFi
- Pavilion cleaning, general pavilion security, technical design and support
NOTE: Exhibitors could bring any promotional and publication materials (for instance journals, banners, posters, souvenirs, booklets, brochures etc. materials).
Price List for Extra Services: All the extra service prices un-refundable
- Additional Expo space: Price upon request
- Translation (English-German or English-French): 80EUR per hour
- Exhibitors accompanying fee during the exhibition: 50EUR per hour
- Airport transfer fee (include transport fee): 100EUR for one way
- Advertisement in Expo Catalogue (Full Page)
A) Colourful, A5 Format, Vertical: 1500EUR for Back Cover
B) Colourful, A5 Format, Vertical: 600EUR for Inside of Catalogue
A) Single room stay: 165EUR per person/per night include breakfast, BaselCard, WiFi and city tax
B) Double room stay: 185EUR for 2 people/per night include breakfast, BaselCard, WiFi and city tax
- Presentation at BaselEduCa Expo
A) 15 min. Presentation: 500EUR
B) 30 min. Presentation: 950EUR
- Extra exhibitor representatives’ participation: 155EUR per person (include lunch, coffee, Welcome Day Apero, exhibition badge and registration)
Cancellation Rules and Deadline for New Exhibitors
Cancellation of participation till the 25 October, 2021 there will be cancellation charge 50% of the participation fee. Cancellation appeals after 25 October, 2021 are non-refundable.
Participant responsible to inform IPD directly by email or post about his/her participation cancellation.
BaselEduCa Expo 2021 Exhibition is open for all interested visitors (10+) whose are studying at school, students, job seekers, school leavers, parents, teachers, working adults, members of the industry and the general public seeking education programs, language courses, exchange opportunities, trainings, scholarship and career opportunities.
Entrance to 2 days Exhibition is free for visitors and guests, but if you also wish to be part of BaselEduCa Expo Presentatione & Welcome Day Apero, then we kindly ask you for registration please contact with us by email via writing your request to email@example.com
Invitation Letter for Visa Application Process of Visitors is 180EUR per person (Un-refundable)
Visiting time is from 09:00 - 18:00 during 23 - 24 November, 2021.
11 Benefits to be Visitor of BaselEduCa Expo 2021
1. Meet well-known and prestigious exhibitors from worldwide countries
2. Find fruitful partners for a future cooperation via meetings with Managers of different Institutions
3. Get information on worldwide University and College programs
4. Get information on worldwide Language courses & Summer camps
5. Get information on worldwide Internships & Job Opportunities
6. Get information on worldwide Scholarship Programs
7. Get discounts to be part of IPD Academic Programs
8. Learn from experts how to prepare successful CVs and Applications
9. Professional Portfolio photoshoot for CVs and Applications
10. Get souvenirs and gifts from Exhibitors
11. Spend useful time and meet interesting people while visiting international Expo Event
23 November 2021
08.00 - 09.00 Arrival of exhibitors & setting up of exhibition booths
09.00 - 18.00 Exhibition time
14.00 - 17.00 Presentations by Exhibitors
09.00 - 18.00 Coffee & tea for exhibitors
12.30 - 14.00 Agreed Lunch for Exhibitors
24 November, 2021
09.00 - 18.00 Exhibition time
09.00 - 18.00 Coffee & tea for exhibitors
12.30 - 14.00 Agreed Lunch for Exhibitors
BaselEduCa Expo 2021 will be in Markthalle Basel which is a lively space with approx. 1000 to 2000 visitors per day. For lunch Martkhalle Basel host about 1250 guests every day.
Markthalle Basel is comfortable reachable - by train, tram or bike. The SBB train station is 2 walking minutes away. The tram station “Markthalle” offers a thick driving frequency of tram number 1, 2, 16 and 8. A parking for bikes is at the back entrance of Markthalle, direction Heuwaage.
The last stop of the Basel Airport bus N50 is Basel Main Train Station which is regularly cross from in front of the Basel Main Train Station.
If you’re coming by car, you’ll find 1’600 parking spots around Markthalle: In the Carparks Elisabethen, Steinenparking and around the SBB train Station.
Contact Address of Markthalle Basel
Viaduktstrasse 10, 4051 Basel
More information about Markthalle Basel: www.altemarkthalle.ch
Call for Sponsors
We are inviting State, Public & Private companies to be sponsor of BaselEduCa Expo 2021. Confirmed Sponsors has the following stated privileges:
- Great opportunity to promote Company or Organizational strategy towards supporting of Philanthropy, Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Separate table with roll-up banner during the BaselEduCa Expo 2021 and Presentation period
- Promotion company products, services and positive image among exhibitors, guests and visitors
- An opportunity to find new potential partners and clients
- Names, logos and contact detail of Sponsors will be separately promoted through Exhibition catalogue, posters and banners.
- Printing and producing Expo souvenirs for distribution with name of Sponsor (Upon request)
To be one of the sponsors of BaselEduCa Expo 2021, please send us your signed Cooperation Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1 October, 2021.
Example of Sponsorship
- For Individual Donation: 10EUR and above
- For Organizational Donation: 50EUR and above
- To be Bronze Sponsor: 1000EUR and above
- To be Silver Sponsor: 5000EUR and above
- To be Gold Sponsor: 10000EUR and above
- To be Platinum Sponsor: 20000EUR and above
- To be Diamond Sponsor: 30000EUR and above
- Sponsorship for Gala Dinner for Exhibitors & Guests: 10000EUR
- Coffee Break Sponsorship for Exhibitors & Guests during 2 days Exhibition: 5000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition T-shirts (1000 pieces): 18000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition Umbrella (500 pieces): 15000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition USB Stick (1000 pieces): 25000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition Pen Sponsorship (1000 pieces): 10000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition Notebook (1000 pieces) 10000EUR
- Sponsorship for Exhibition Bag (1000 pieces) 10000EUR
- Sponsorship for Student Jug (1000 pieces) 10000EUR
- Other desired Sponsorship for various Products & Services also most welcome to discuss
Additionally Please visit our website and download Donation & Gift Registration & Conditions file to get more information about available privileges, cooperation opportunities and benefits for our valuable Expo sponsors.
Bank Details for Payment
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
PS: After submission of filled application please wait until receiving of IPD payment invoice by email to proceed the requested fee transaction process.
Tel. / WhatsApp: +41764316170
Address: Ryffstrasse 23,
4056 Basel, Switzerland
If you have any problem to contact with us via your office email, then please try to write us via online contact form or
via your personal email or via Skype and inform your IT Department about the technical problem.
We will be happy to cooperate with your Institution & welcome you in our BaselEduCa Expo 2021 Event