International Education & Career Exhibition: 24-25 April, 2017
VENUE: Novotel Zürich City West
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2017
NEWS: If you live in Switzerland and would like to be volunteer during the Expo please send us your CV by email not later than 5 April 2017.
ZurichEduExpo 2017 - the International Education and Career Exhibition is intended to provide a stage to Exhibitors from all over the world, to introduce and promote their educational programms and career opportunities to hundreds of visitors during the 2 Exhibition days
The venue of the Exhibition will be in Zurich, Switzerland where Exhibitors will have the opportunity to engage with diverse, highly responsive and financially sound Swiss audience and boost awareness of their educational programs and career opportunities within relevant target groups. Due to a high level of interest of Swiss students to study overseas, Switzerland is an ideal destination for those Exhibitors who aim to attract the intended audience with their interesting and promising study abroad programs and career opportunities.
1.1. Who can become an Exhibitor
- Governmental Institutions and Diplomatic missions offering academic programs, scholarship, fellowship and research programs
- Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Companies (offering full-time, part-time jobs, internships, traineeships)
- Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers
- Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives
- Private and Public Institutions offering Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship programs
- Summer and Winter School Program representatives
- Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives
- Language and Foundation Course Center representatives
- Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives
- Study and Travel programs
- Distant Education program representatives
1.2. Exhibitors can gain benefits through:
- Introducing and promoting the educational programs and career opportunities to hundreds of visitors
- Embracing the opportunity of B2B coaching and meeting with Swiss and international Exhibitors and guests
- Finding talented and high-motivated students, employees, volunteers, researchers and scientific fellows
- Exploring and building new partnership ties with local and international state, public and private institutions.
1.3. Number of Exhibitors
Due to the limited amount of available places, the first payments will secure the candidate's participation in priority over late payments.
1.4. Working Language: English
1.5. Requested Documents
- Application form for Exhibitors in WORD file format
- Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format
- Exhibitor Advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF File Format (Please see the Section 6. Price List for Extra Services)
1.6. Participation fee for Exhibitors: 1600EUR
The cost of Remote Participation is 1000EUR and includes: registration fee, promotion in Exhibition book, printing Banner of the Exhibitor, dissemination of advertising materials among the visitors of the Event.
1.7. Participation fee includes:
ZurichEduExpo 2017 event will provide all the exhibitors with following services under paid fee:
- Invitation for participation of 2 exhibitor representatives
- The dimensions of exhibition space for the Exhibitor constitute 3-5 sqm.
- Opening ceremony and Welcome Dinner during arrival day
- Closing ceremony and Farewell Dinner
- Basic fair equipment (1 table, 2 chairs, name badges and invitations)
- 2 bottles 1 liter still water supply per day
- Promotion on IPD web page, Facebook page and brief introduction (Name, logo, contact details and brief introduction: Maximum 10 sentences) in Exhibition Catalogue
- Registration fee
- Folder, pen and notepad
- Power supply and electrical consumption
- High speed accessible WiFi
- Pavilion cleaning, general pavilion security, technical design and support
- Exhibitors advertising campaign through visitors, visitor’s registration and on-site Navigation
- Exhibitors name and logo in exhibition banners and posters
Note: Feel free to bring any promotional materials (for instance journals, banners, posters, souvenirs, booklets, brochures etc. print or polygraphs materials)
The full-colour A5 format Catalogue in English language will be distributed free of charge among visitors during the exhibition and all the exhibitors information will be listed.
1.9. Deadline and Participation Procedure
Deadline for sending the application form and the payment of the participation fee (after receiving the IPD Invoice) is the 3rd April 2017. Selected Exhibitors will receive invitation letter and further documents on participation when the participation fee is transferred successfully to the bank account of the event organizer.
We strongly advice to the Exhibitors to submit the filled application as soon as it`s possible, if they request visa to enter Switzerland and who needs more financial documentation period in the work place for the participation.
Cancellation Deadline for Exhibitors is the 10th February 2017. Until this date we will charge 50% of the participation fee. Cancellation appeals after the 10th February 2017 are non-refundable.
2.1. Sponsors can gain following benefits:
- There will be special separate table with roll-up banner of Sponsor during the Exhibition period.
- An opportunity to be in the spotlight of thousands of visitors of IPD web page
- Promotion through distribution members list and hundreds of exhibition visitors
- Promotion of company products and services
- An opportunity to find new potential partners and clients
- Names and logos of Sponsor companies will be separately promoted through Exhibition catalogue, posters and banners.
3.2. Deadline for Sponsorship
For Sponsorship please send us the application form (Application for Sponsorship) with an official letter for sponsorship request to email@example.com. Deadline is the 20th March 2017.
After submission of the application form with the official letter for sponsorship request you will receive an Invoice to start payment procedure. The letter of sponsorship confirmation with further details will be sent afterwards by email from Expo organiser.
3.3. Types of Sponsorship
(With the sponsors’ name and logo in the products)
Desired Donation Amount (in CHF, USD or EUR)
25000 - 50000
15000 - 25000
10000 - 15000
5000 - 10000
Gala Dinner Sponsorship during the Opening Ceremony
4 times Coffee Break Sponsorship for Exhibitors during 2 Exhibition
Sponsorship for Exhibition T-shirt & Caps (800 pieces)
Sponsorship for Exhibition Umbrella (500 pieces)
Sponsorship for Exhibition USB Stick (500 pieces)
Sponsorship for Exhibition Pen Sponsorship (500 pieces)
Sponsorship for Exhibition Notebook (500 pieces)
Sponsorship for Exhibition Package (500 pieces)
Sponsorship for Student Jug (500 pieces)
Other desired donation amount
4. Potential Exhibition Visitors
ZurichEduExpo 2017 Exhibition is open for all interested visitors mentioned below:
- Students, job seekers, school leavers, parents, teachers, working adults, members of the industry and the general public seeking education program and career opportunities
Entrance to Exhibition is free for visitors and guests.
5. Exhibition Program
Opening hours of the Fair is from 09:00 - 18.00
23 th of April 2017
19:00 - 23:00 Opening Ceremony and Welcome Dinner by IPD
B2B Meeting between Exhibitors and Guests
24 th of April 2017
09:00 – 18:00 Period of the fair
25 th of April 2017
09:00 – 18:00 Period of the fair
19:00 - 23:00 Closing Ceremony and Farewell Dinner by IPD
6. Price List for Extra Services
Price (in CHF, USD or EUR)
Translation (English-German or English-French)
Exhibitors accompanying fee during the Exhibition
Airport-Hotel-Airport meeting and transfer fee (include transport fee)
Per one way
Logistic assistance and equipment Arrangements
Advertisement in Exhibition Catalogue (Colorful, A5 Format)
In Back Cover
Inside of Catalogue (Full Page)
Inside of Catalogue (Half Page)
7. Exhibition Location
The Exhibition will take place in Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel. After getting the confirmation letter, please feel free to contact the Hotel for accommodation booking. We kindly recommend you to start with your booking on time since for this period places can be limited.
The total space of the Exhibition room is 270sqm
7.1 Contact Details of Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel
Schiffbaustrasse 13, CH-8005 Zurich
+41 44 276 22 55
+41 44 276 22 98
If you wish to partcipate in Zurich Edu Expo and have any questions in this regard, please feel free to contact us via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or per phone +41764316170. For detailed information and in order to download participation application form, please visit IPD web page www.ipdinstitute.ch.
Bank details for payment
Payment in EUR Currency:
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH 27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
Mrs. Fidan Alakbarli
Mr. Rovshan Mammadov
Address: Hegenheimerstrasse 175, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
Contact eMail: email@example.com
Mr. Fakhrinur Hüseynli
Director of IPD
Institute for Peace and Dialogue, IPD / Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Please follow us on Facebook