School of Peacebuilding, Mediation, Conflict Resolution, Intercultural Dialogue, Security & Human Rights
Appeal Letter for Sponsorship of IPD Program 2017 Activities
We all know that organizing such kind of international academic programs is quite expensive and very hard to implement with limited financial sources. So to help us in this matter, we invite State Institutions, Foundations, Private Sector, Universities, Public Sector and Individual Philanthropists to be Sponsor of IPD activities..
Your Sponsorship will help institutional development of academic education, particularly will be helpful to support financially in form of scholarships to most of the motivated and needed participants (students, participants from the developing countries, participants of the local organisations and etc.), whose people would like to positively change the situation in their country, build more peaceful environment and pave the way for a better future in the society where they live.
We believe as part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Philanthropy policy of your Institution, you will be opportunity to be Sponsor of one of the IPD program.
Each of the sponsor`s name will be publish in the promotional materials of the event and we will place the banner of the sponsor in the entrance of the conference room. We could also put separate table for Sponsor to promote its products during the event.
Depends from the financial support amount, we could prepare special event bags, pens, cups, umbrella, package, folder, cap, T-shirt, USB sticks and etc. with logo and name of the Sponsor.
Please choose type of Sponsorship:
- To be Diamond Sponsor: 30000EUR and above
- To be Platinum Sponsor: 20000EUR and above
- To be Gold Sponsor: 15000EUR and above
- To be Silver Sponsor: 10000EUR and above
- To be Bronze Sponsor: 5000EUR and above
- To be Individual Sponsor: 500EUR and above
Please select the Event which you want to be Sponsor
- IPD I Global Peace Conference: 29 - 31 May, 2017
- IPD 10 Days Winter Program 2017 Sponsorship: 17 - 26 February, 2017
- IPD 3 Month Winter CAS-Research Program 2017 Sponsorship: 17 February - 16 May, 2017
- IPD 20 Days Summer Program 2017 Sponsorship: 11 - 29 August, 2017
- IPD 3 Month Summer CAS-Research Program 2017 Sponsorship: 11 August - 03 November, 2017
- IPD Annual 3 - 12 Month Visitor Research Program Sponsorship
Full name and abbreviation of Sponsor:
Contacts of Sponsor (Address, email, web page, tel. and fax):
Contacts of Responsible Person (Name, surname, email and telephone):
Main Target Topics of Sponsor:
- Regional (Please specify)
Bank Details for Sponsorship
Beneficiary`s Name: Institut für Frieden und Dialog (IPD)
Bank Name: PostFinance Ltd
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-577724-2 EUR
IBAN: CH 27 0900 0000 9157 7724 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
We give our deep thanks in advance for your financial contribution and
it`s highly appreciated from our side.